Saturday, March 14, 2015

Butterfly Shrimp @ 50's Diner

March 14, 2015

My husband loves shrimp and so as the name implies, he ordered Butterfly shrimp. He ordered it not just because he loves shrimp but also because he was curious how a shrimp became a butterfly, haha kidding aside.

So below is the picture of the butterfly shrimp. It doesn't look much but thanks SLR cam it looks tempting by the picture already.
Butterfly Shrimp; battered shrimp then deep fried until golden brown, served with potato chips.



We've ordered this as the part of the main entree but surprisingly, my husband can't wait for the rice to be served. My son and I finished the chips in the blink of an eye, by the way, the chips aren't your kind of local chips, and I believe this is healthier because it tastes more like a sweet potato or maybe it is really a sweet potato, this was really crunchy. But I don't intend to ask, I just munch and munch😆. While my husband takes over the shrimp like a chip.


We like the fact that the food in the 50's Diner isn't too salty and isn't too sweet. They have the right blend of spices. And the flavor is just right.


So the next time you visit the City of Pines, don't forget to stop by and grab some snacks or even have a full meal. Every meal is a Must Try!


Location: Gen. Luna Road, Baguio, Benguet

Facebook page: Glenn 50's Diner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

If you want a milkier Milk Tea, Then Try TeaMi!

Being a Milk Tea fan, and being able to try almost all milk tea brands in the market right now, it's been hard to distinguis...