Thursday, August 22, 2019

Street Motorcycle Riding Gear {for Fall Riding} For Women

Street bikes are one of the best ways to get around. They are fast, agile and fun. You can squeeze even more performance out of them by finding a few motorcycle aftermarket parts online. However, before you do any of that, you need to get the right riding gear. Proper protection should be the top priority on every rider’s list.

Helmets
The helmet is the most important part of street motorcycle riding gear for women or any rider for that matter. Unsurprisingly, head trauma is a leading cause of fatalities in motorcycle crashes. So, you want to get a good helmet to keep you safe in the event on an accident.
Full-face helmets are generally the best choice as they offer the most protection. Additionally, they have a visor that will protect your face against winds and cold fall air at high speeds. Many have ventilation that helps them stay a comfortable temperature while you ride. Of course, some riders prefer the look and feel of open-face and half helmets.


Jackets
After the helmet, your most important piece of riding gear is your jacket. Fall weather can be mixed, days can be hot, cold, dry, wet or any combination. The right fall riding jacket should be protective while offering flexibility to match the weather. After all, you need to wear the thing, so you want it to be comfortable all season.
One example of this is the Olympia Moto Sports Women’s Airglide 5 Mesh Tech Jacket. It has a mesh system for airflow and an optional over or under rain jacket with insulation. This combination makes the jacket great for dealing with fall weather.
Of course, many people want to wear leather. It is so closely bound with the riding lifestyle. The Scorpion EXO Women’s Catalina Jacket is a great leather riding jacket for the fall. It has built-in reflective material for those longer fall nights. It also has a removable inner vest liner for extra warmth and rain protection.


Boots
A good pair of boots is a must-have for riding. In the fall, as temperatures drop, it is easier to strap on some more protective options. For example, try Roland Sands Design Women’s Cajon Boots. They are a pair of leather boots with a classic, street riding look and built-in reinforcements for extra protection.
Alternatively, opt for something a little more modern such as the Speed and Strength Women’s Seventh Heaven Boots. This pair features a sneaker-inspired look with high laces and anti-slip sole. This is a great choice for a more casual riding boot that is perfect for the fall.


Get the Right Gear
Whether you are looking for riding gear, Yamaha aftermarket bike parts or Honda ATV parts near me, getting the right equipment is a must to fully enjoy your riding experience. Fortunately, you can find all the riding gear you need online. So, you can confidently take on the streets this fall on your bike.
Make sure to consider your safety when you pick your gear. If an accident happens, it may be the only thing protecting you from serious injury. Find good-looking but protective riding gear today.



15 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed when I see people riding WITHOUT the gear you mention above....safety first! Thanks for sharing these important tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine Nicole AlessandraSeptember 18, 2019 at 8:21 AM

    I feel so scared to see riders wheezing through the streets without any protective gear at all! A good, sturdy protective helmet is a must (it is the law!) but a jacket and riding boots are also essential as added protection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. The nerve of people to go around in motorcycles without proper gear. The number of accidents I see on the road should be enough to create awareness. I don't really know why people are too stubborn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like the top notch gear. I would feel a lot saver on a bike if I had these things, and they look good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great information to have on hand! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so important to wear a protective gear every time you are riding on a motorcycle and I think these gears will be perfect for my sister I will share this with her, thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that helmet! I never find cute things for riding and these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the helmet, looks really nice. These are all great I need to try riding one day I am just scared for my life knowing there are some crazy drivers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always admired bikers-- the outfit and swag-- really cool. It's even more cool when they are ladies. Yass! I'm all about girl power!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bikers look so fancy!! This helmet looks fab, protection is important before anything fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like bikers. Helmet looks amazing. I will like to have one for my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The right gear is just so necessary for the safety of any rider. If I was one, I would use those boots! They look so comfy and chic too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It shocks me that a lot of motorcyclist only wear jeans or a t shirt! These look awesome although I've never rode on a bike myself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are really cool. Indeed, proper clothing is essential for riders. It serves as a protection from harsh weather.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are all look so cool. The boots are my favorite, although, I am not a rider, I am sure I can wear them and style them to my like.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

If you want a milkier Milk Tea, Then Try TeaMi!

Being a Milk Tea fan, and being able to try almost all milk tea brands in the market right now, it's been hard to distinguis...