Tuesday, August 6, 2019

New #ChooseToFeelGood Chicken Parmigiana with Herbed Pasta from Pancake House

Chicken Parmigiana with Herbed Pasta by Pancake House

As by now you should know that Pancake House is our favorite To-Go to place for comfort foods(especially their branch in SM North Edsa). And just recently they've launched a new addition to their Pasta dishes. The Chicken Parmigiana with Herbed Pasta. This meal goes to both chicken lovers and pasta lovers. Two of our favorites in one delicious meal.

If you have tried other pasta dishes from this famous house then one thing you'll know for sure, the noodles of their pasta are cooked to perfection. Al dente as what most of pasta lovers want their pasta to be...as I would also want how my pasta should be cooked. The taste is very delightful, now I'm torn between their spaghetti and this herbed pasta. What I love about the taste of this Pasta is the garlicky taste which explodes in my mouth. You would know the flavors, especially the herbs are provided in generous amount.  

Parmigiana according to my research is an Italian dish made with shallow or deep fried eggplant or chicken or any type of meat cutlet, layered with tomato sauce and cheese then baked. 
So for the chicken, it was like you've had your spaghetti noodles swapped into a tender chicken. Chicken cooked into perfection topped with a sauce similar to their famous spaghetti plus an additional melted cheese on top. Oh so Yummy! I swear this is one thing you should try!

I've had it tasted by Dad, #ZekydGreat, #CleverErky, my sister Jean and my brother Joseph and they all have one thing to say about this meal, 'It taste good!, And they loved it'. Especially the chicken, it was the most tender chicken, I have ever tasted so far. The taste was something new but you won't be afraid to try it because from the aroma, to the first look and your first try, it really won't let you down. Pancake House really hasn't let us down(except for some branch🙄), but all in all Pancake House have our hearts ever since🧡💛❤️.

Oh btw, this meal is also part of their Choose Any 2 for 399 promo. Check out their new promotions on different sites below:
Facebook page: Pancake House
Instagram: @pancakehouseph


More of our Pancake House experience on our upcoming blogs.

Let's all choose to Feel Good.
Enjoy Reading! And Enjoy Eating!
  

27 comments:

  1. These are real comfort foods and sometimes I have craving for them. I love my chickens and pastas so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a good chicken parmigiana. Thanks for sharing the recipe, I am going to try to make it, hope it comes as delicious as yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no worries I just got it from the net by research hihi:)

      Delete
  3. Ah! This is really awesome knowing fully well that I'm a lover of chicken and pasta. Should research on it too and get full details on how it is made. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is really one of my favorite right now, and I'm dying to make one of it,:)

      Delete
  4. Chicken Parm is my husband's favorite dish. I will have to treat him to this special soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh looks delicious. I love mine with pasta it is my favorite. Will be making one for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that's nice, let's all try it because I'm dying to do my own version:)

      Delete
  6. This is my type of food I do love pasta and this looks amazing I will be looking for the recipe now to see if I can make this at home

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks delish! Have not been to the Pancake House for many years, might tempt me to return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I for a change love to have these dishes once in a while.Chicken Parmigiana would definitely be one of them. It looks just yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like yummy comfort foods. however when i'm in a pancake house i want my traditional breakfast food even at 4pm :)

    Joy at The Joyous Living

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being a European living in the USA, it is so fun to read the perspective of someone in Asia about a European dish that is super popular in the USA. Looks like Pancake House in makes a great version of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks tasty! I love trying new places and new dishes. Never eaten there before, but looks like a lot of nice dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yikes! Reading this post make me so hungry! This looks like a fantastic meal and what I would definitely love to try.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks great!I love chicken dishes, but have them mostly with rice. I'll try them with pasta for a change & in parmigiana style!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks delicious! I've never been to a Pancake House. I'll have to see if there is one near me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks really delicious. I have bene missing pancake house every since we moved here in Bacolod. Though there has been announcements of a new store, there is still no exact date when are they going to open.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Pancake House is our no-trainer, go-to breakfast place we like with my partner. Their pasta and breakfast sets are delicious, with huge servings.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, that looks absolutely delicious. Chicken parm is one of my favourite dishes, period!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Although I no longer eat meat, I use to enjoy backed chicken when I was a child. The presentation of the Chicken Parm dish looks delicious as well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow the dish looks so tempting and delicious. I would love to try it sometkme

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Gardening Machete

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

If you want a milkier Milk Tea, Then Try TeaMi!

Being a Milk Tea fan, and being able to try almost all milk tea brands in the market right now, it's been hard to distinguis...