Saturday, February 22, 2020

Budget Friendly Mexican food for budget-conscious peeps like me, take it from Tacorito


Tacorito
TacoRito Mexican Grub Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Ever craved for some Mexican food but made second thoughts because it's too expensive for your budget? Well now, no more second thoughts when craving for Mexican food! Because Tacorito is finally here! Offering delightful Mexican food but made right for budget-conscious peeps like us.

Want?
☑Nachos.
☑Quesadilla.
☑Burritos.
☑Tacos.
☑Fajita.
☑Your own Salsa.
Tacorito
Food Choice. Fan of Mexican food but too budget-conscious like me to try it? Trying Tacorito I found out that I can eat the food I crave even if I have to consider my budget. I'm a fan of Mexican food and tried a couple of Mexican dishes in different restos and all, and honestly, I can say that Tacorito offers almost half the price of Mexican food compared to different restos and kiosks, especially their Buritto, so it's never too late to try Mexi food right now!
Tacorito
Street Tacos by Tacorito
Burrito by Tacorito
Nachos by Tacorito


Jujurito Platter by Tacorito

Location. Conveniently located along the road, the 3rd branch of Tacorito is also near schools and markets, that's why patrons can easily locate them, complete address at the end of this blog.
Tacorito offers legit Mexican food but with legit affordable food prices.
Serving you in 3 branches.
☑Malingap Central Food Hall
☑Grace Park Caloocan
☑Teofilo Samson Caloocan
ctto AileenLovestoEat
Extras. Aside from enjoying Mexican food, you can enjoy bonding time with the family because Tacorito prepares exciting and interactive games and board games for families and friends to enjoy. That is why it's always nice here at Tacorito.

ctto AileenLovestoEat
To know more about Tacorito follow their Social Media accountsπŸ‘‡:
Facebook page: https://facebook.com/tacoritoph/
Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/tacoritoph/
Tacorito is Open Daily, check out their Store HoursπŸ‘‡
πŸ•°️10AM to 10PM Monday to Sunday.
πŸ“Œ179 Teofilo Samson Ave, Caloocan, Metro Manila.
πŸ—“For booking and inquiries: 0977-0882922; (0926) 656 1586

Rating:
Food: πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Variety: πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Price:πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Ambiance: πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Service: πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Overall Tacorito deserves our 5 stars, for being budget-friendly, delicious and yummy, having interactive things to do and having superb customer service. Let me just commend Tacorito team from the Caloocan branch for being so friendly and assistive, one reason why people will come back here aside from the food is the people.

Thanks sissy AileenLovestoEat for this pic.

18 comments:

  1. i love mexican food, will surely try this next time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure try it! it is sooo good and soo affordable you won't regret trying it.

      Delete
  2. Ang cute ng concept and the food looks delicious. Will definitely drop by soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is definitely delicious, super yum tlga specially the tacos.

      Delete
  3. This looks like a great place with good food! I love how your review has pretty much everything we need to know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for appreciating, well actually this brand deserves a well detailed review.

      Delete
  4. the prices are good. nakakaengganyong kumain lalo na pag nagcrave ng Mexican food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's overly good po tlga, mexican food in a really affordable prices.

      Delete
  5. I love love love mexican food, but i do agree that they tend to be overpriced. Wish i could pay this shop a visit. Cheaper prices means more food i can buy and out in my stomach. Wahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the interior! the food looks really delicious to me. hope i can try this one day. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grabe! Grabe! Comfort food ko ang nachos and tacos. I wish I can visit them sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks yummy and yay for affordable mexican food! Sayang i was just in the Malingap area last week... would love to try this out! :)

    - Hazel | https://hazywanders.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pagkakita ko palang ng 85pesos nagulat na ako! I cannot believe I can enjoy tacos for just 85pesos! Will try this soonest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Tacorito! Babalik talaga ako rito. Bet ko yung salsa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! i love mexican! nakakataman tuloy. and 3 na branches nila sana magkaron sa around east para makadayo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ever since I started cooking... I've been quite critical of the food I buy outside. I hope that this can meet my expectations when I try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Besides the affordable and delicious meals, I like that they have interactive games to offer! I hope they branch out to the South too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah this place looks awesome, I love Mexican food!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

If you want a milkier Milk Tea, Then Try TeaMi!

Being a Milk Tea fan, and being able to try almost all milk tea brands in the market right now, it's been hard to distinguis...