Friday, July 26, 2019

Cre8 Salon Cre8ing Happiness in Zabarte Quezon City. Happiness Hub has Arrived.


Cre8 Salon Zabarte Branch
For us women, hair is our crowning glory. And it is essential that we take good care of our hair and one way of taking care of our it is thru our visit to the salon. In me and my husband's case, it can be a once a month visit, and yes you got it right, my HUSBAND, actually, my husband can be a frequent guest to the salon than me. I can just have a haircut on our visit but he will have more like having his hair dye plus a Mani and Pedi, or whatever the stylist would suggest he can do. In short, I'll be having one but he'll have 3🤐🤫.

So recently, we've been invited by Cre8 Salon for the Grand Opening of their Zabarte Branch in Novaliches Quezon City. It's our first time to actually be invited for a Salon opening, and try their services. I don't know but 8 has been our lucky number ever since. And we were so glad to be part of the Grand Opening for one of the 32 branches of Cre8 Salon PH which is their 11th branch in Quezon City. For sure a lot of us have already seen this huge scissors with a large # 8 with a crown logo of this salon. I myself whenever I saw any branch of Cre8 Salon it never fails to catch my attention because of that huge scissors✂.

It was last Sunday, July 21, 2019, the Salon that keeps on  #Cre8ingHappiness has finally arrived at Zabarte area in Novaliches Quezon City. They've already had there soft opening 2 weeks ago, and now they've officially welcomed Zabarte peeps into their new home.

THE PEOPLE.
When we arrived at the location, just before we step out of the car, we were already greeted by their staffs who welcome us with their candid smiles. Can I just say that I really love the way this establishment welcomes their guest, from the receptionist to their staff, to their stylists, and their owner. We've already visited a lot of different Salons in the Metro, even tried the expensive ones and those Salons that are located in huge malls but they're missing that welcoming feel, (especially if you didn't dress well🙄). That's why we were so grateful to be invited here. Their hospitality was superb💯. I even had the chance to have a photo opp with the beautiful Ms. Ma. Angela Santiago, Founder, and Finance Director of Cre8 Salon. The kindness and hospitality of all the people that complete this branch are extraordinary.
with Ms. Ma.Angela Santiago, Founder, and Finance Director
THE EVENT.
Sorry for that lengthy narration of their hospitality I just can't get over it🤭. Now let me get back to the salons Grand Opening, Business blessing, ribbon🎀 cutting, and a motorcade🏍️🚙🚘🚗 wraps-up the program proper. We're not able to take photos on the motorcade and ribbon cutting as I was invited to proceed with my treatment.
THEIR SERVICES.
Cre8 Salon is a full-service salon dedicated to providing high-end salon services at reasonable prices.
Salon’s stylists and staff are professionally trained and enjoy partnerships with L’Oreal and ORLY so that is based on their website 😉, but now they also have Luxliss Professional in their new line of products (you'll see that as you enter Zabarte Branch).
Cre8 Salon is not your typical salon, you can be sure that the products they'll provide you exceeds your expectation and for sure will give better or rather best results for their customers.
L'Oréal Professionnel and Luxliss Professional product
Service Menu for Cre8 Salon
OTC Menu Zabarte Branch
Polish your Skin by BCL Spa
THE PLACE.
One thing you'll notice once you stepped into this branch is how huge their place is. As mentioned, we've been thru a lot of salons before due to my husband's obsession with his hair, I can say this one's bigger than others, they even have their own 2 separate comfort rooms for men and women, plus 3 other rooms as stock rooms and a pantry I supposed(wasn't able to ask what's the other room, as it's for authorized personnel only). So can you imagine how huge their place is? Plus the fact that the place isn't even crowded at all!🤩🤩🤩 Wow as in so W-O-W! They've even partitioned the place for hair services, Mani and Pedi, spa and a waiting area(see photos to appreciate😉). Sooo O.R.G.A.N.I.Z.E. 

Cre8 Salon Zabarte Branch receiving area
Hair, Hair and Makeup Services





Spa Section
THE EXPERIENCE.
I've had a Luxliss Keratin Treatment and a haircut for my hair, an ORLY pedicure and a Foot Spa on our visit. 

The Luxliss Keratin Treatment
This will be the first hair treatment I've had after I gave birth to my #ZekydGreat more than 2 years ago. I've been too busy being a Mom to 2 super kulit kids, too many workloads after I came back from Maternity leave, business management, blogging and taking care with a lot of things at the same time. I'm glad my husband agreed to cover this event for our blog. So Luxliss Keratin Hair Treatment features the following:
1.Botanical Ingredients 
2.No irritations
3. Leave hair frizz-free & shine.
At first I was really clueless of what they'll do to my hair, just to let you know I really don't do much for my hair as I'm afraid something bad will happen, I've had a rebond before but that was way back 2010, so you can imagine what my hair looks like before the treatment😅😂. Thankful Kuya Leo reassures me it'll be OK. See my before and after photo below. Check out my separate blog for my Luxliss Keratin Treatment experience.
before Luxliss Keratin Treatment by Cre8 Salon

After Luxliss Keratin Treatment by Cre8 Salon
The Foot Spa and Pedicure
Relaxing to the nth level. That's how I will describe their foot spa. Not my first time having a foot spa, this is one of the many times I'm having this relaxation. So yes, I've tried different foot spa from different Spalon, but what makes their foot spa exceptional is how it is done, yes the person who did it makes it unusual. Plus their facilities. Thank you to "Ate" who did my spa and pedicure, but I am really sorry cause I forgot your name huhu😭😭😭. Check out my separate blog for my foot spa and pedi experience.

And because we've loved the experience so much, we feel so generous lately and we're already preparing our VLOG for this XP which we'll include for our first official Vlog since we're extending our blogging journey to the next level, so please SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube Channel.

And aside from that, because Cre8 Salon Zabarte Branch has been so generous to us as well, so we're announcing that will be having a GIVEAWAY. Yes, yes, yes a GIVEAWAY ALERT🎁💝.
Announcement on how to join the giveaway will be done on our Facebook and Instagram account once we reached our 500 Likes on FB (15 more likes to go) and as a Thank you for reaching almost 5000 followers in IG. 3 bags of goodies for 3 winners is at stake, so keep on liking and following us. 

Check out our blog for:
The Luxliss Keratin Treatment
The Foot Spa and Pedicure

To experience exceptional happines. Here's how you'll get to the Happiness hub and Cre8 Happiness.
Cre8 Salon Zabarte Branch
Lot 40 Zabarte Road Brgy. Kaligayahan, Quezon City.
Tel. No.: 0917 6350 139 ; 02 9711012
Instagram: Cre8_Salon
Facebook: Cre8 Salon FB page

Locational Map of Cre8 Salon Zabarte Branch
Let's all CRE8 Happiness and keep on sharing our experience.

25 comments:

  1. Good to know that your husband love the salon much more than you do, different men with different wahala,,it is all about choice, cozy family better understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ludlow’s treatment sounds amazingly I wish we could get something like that in the states!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always nice to find a salon that you like and feel comfortable with, this place sounds amazing wish I was closer to try them myself x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for appreciating our blog, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like very nice treat! Your hair look beautiful!Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a great place to get everything from a hair cut to a pedicure. sounds like more like a spa versus a salon ;)

    Joy at The Joyous Living

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a great place to get pampered! I love those pedicure seats they look fancy and comfortable. Looks like amazing service too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's right, it feels so cosy actually, thank you for dropping by

      Delete
  8. Their place are always nice to look at. We have one here in our barangay just outside the village. Nice to know they reach that far lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes! they're actually planning to open 100 stores for 2019. thank you for dropping by

      Delete
  9. What an awesome place to relax and get pampered. That is nice to know that your husband get more for himself than you :) - that's very rare but I love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This place sounds amazing, I have never been to one so welcoming and relaxing! It looks like it could be great place to feel pampered! I also love how big the place is, it doesn't look crowed (as you said) but big enough to relax! wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the color of the place its beautiful and looks so relaxing to be there.
    It seems like a nice place to pamper yourself and to have new hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's right,the ambiance of the place itself are sooo relaxing.. thank you for dropping by.

      Delete
  12. This is a really nice review. It reveals how pleased you and your husband were.For me, the quality of customer service and product in any organization is what makes me go back. It's clear these guys did their job well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This place sounds amazing! I don't go to the hair salon often, but when I do I like to go places where I feel comfortable and I can trust the people that work there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never been to a foot spa. That's something I'd really like to do. My daughter has been and she loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

If you want a milkier Milk Tea, Then Try TeaMi!

Being a Milk Tea fan, and being able to try almost all milk tea brands in the market right now, it's been hard to distinguis...