Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Donate a Book by SM and Book Donation Drive by IBM Club PH


Before we had our first child I always knew that I will make sure my kids will grow up reading books like I used to be ever since I was a kid. And I am glad my son Erky grew up reading any books. I would say his a bookworm at his very young age of 10.

Even before he started going to school we already had a mountain of books at home. When we go to the mall he always wanted to drop by at any bookstore he had his eyes on.
ctto

And because of that, we wanted to give back. We want less fortunate kids to experience the joy in reading as much as we do. We always look for Book Donation Drive anywhere. And we're happy that for this month we've found 2 Book Donation Drive to be given for the public schools here in the Philippines.

The DONATE A BOOK by SM Supermalls, #SMShareMovement. The good with this book drive is you get to have a 50peso Discount Coupon for every books or bundle of books you shared. The discount coupon can be used when you purchase on a minimum of 500 single receipt purchase at SM Stationery.

ctto SM Supermalls



Another Book Donation Drive is within the company I am currently employed. The IBM Book Donation Drive 2019, my post is a little bit too late as the deadline for submission will be on the 4th of July, but still, there is still time to pack your old books, used textbooks from Private Schools and pre-loved books. Instead of just letting those old books stocked in your bookshelves, why not give less fortunate kids to have that opportunity to read what you have been fond of reading. 
For this Book Donation Drive, it will be shared to Kalantiyaw Elementary School but if the club receives more books than expected then more public elementary schools will be reached.
IBM Book Donation Drive 2019

Disclaimer: All view expressed from this site are my own and do not represent the opinions of entity whatsoever with which I have been, am now, or will be affiliated. 

FYI, I am willing to pick up your book donations (for Quezon City peeps only, but can do meetups for your convenience) for IBM Club and will drop it off to the designated Donation Box located in our office, just DM me. Please take note that the deadline for your donations will be until July 4, 2019. 

For the SM's Donate a Book you can drop by at any SM Malls in your area and have your discount coupon in exchange for your donations. Please take note that the deadline for your donations will be until July 7, 2019.

I am preparing our books to be donated for this donation drive and will update this post soon for the books that we have gathered.

Thank you in advance for your kind hearts.

"Let's give a little smile to those children who will read what you have read so that their hearts will be full with your kindness." - #TeamRyCe


ctto


16 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful advocacy! This will surely help many kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I've read this sooner! I have lot of books to donate. I hope they'll repeat this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our ideal is to make her ever stronger and better and finer, because in that way alone, as we believe, can she be of the greatest service to the world's peace and to the welfare of mankind. Donation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. Prospect Medical Sam Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. get notebook singapore price

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Bio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! meaning of repentance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! https://medium.com/@singapore1067/top-3-notebook-printing-services-in-singapore-2d0b8bc3c748

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. https://premium-notebookss-site0.yolasite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! http://thenotebookprinting.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

If you want a milkier Milk Tea, Then Try TeaMi!

Being a Milk Tea fan, and being able to try almost all milk tea brands in the market right now, it's been hard to distinguis...