Friday, February 14, 2020

Who says comfort food can't be healthy? At VEGGIE GUYS, eating our faves has never been this healthier.

Veggie Guys
Veggie Guys Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Nowadays, Filipino's are more conscious of what they eat. We tend to eat healthier food alternatives than just fast food. That is why we are so lucky to be recently invited to a Foodie Event at Veggie Guys in Malingap Central Food Hall with Aileenlfoodieeventbuddies.

Veggie Guys started in 2018 serving healthy heartwarming plant-based comfort food, turning our usually known dishes into healthier meals. Guilt-free and Guiltless goodness because it's Plant-based.
Veggie Guys
Veggie Guys best seller Veggie Isaw has been my favorite. Before trying this Veggie Isaw I really don't like eating this street food as I am afraid I might get sick knowing it's an animal intestine, but this one change my belief in Isaw and for sure you too will feel the same if you'll be able to taste it. It's love at first bite.
Veggie Isaw by Veggie Guys
Pizza Italia by Veggie Guys in Hawaiian, Veggie Sisig, All Meat, and All Veggie. All Veggie is a must-try! And it's my fave. The less oily pizza, the same great taste of  our favorite Pizza, but take note, all of this is Plant-based so no need to worry about eating your heart out.
Pizza Italia in Hawaiian & Veggie Sisig 

Pizza Italia in All Vegies & All Meat
This Steamed Salmon with Shiitake mushroom is overwhelming. Never tasted Shiitake this good. 


Steamed Salmon with Shiitake
Have you heard about the Veggie Dinuguan? Then Veggie Guys are to visit to try this very delicious and very veggie Dinuguan. The tanginess of this dish will surely keep you coming back for more.
Veggie Dinuguan
Crispy pata anyone? But this time it's Veggie. Veggie delicious, Veggie Yummy and Veggie Crunchy Crispy Pata you wouldn't notice it's a veggie. The photo tells it all. 
Crispy Veggie Pata
Pasta Lovers, I know you're waiting for this, we already have appetizers, main dish, but Veggie Guys wouldn't miss pasta for the world. How can you have a Seafood Marinara as good as this? I'm a pasta lover and been cooking pasta my whole life but never tasted a plant-based pasta before, didn't know it could be this delicious. 
Seafood Marinara
And to top, it all, how can you say comfort food without a cake? This Vegan Chocolate Mountain is the moistest cake you'll ever taste. But wait there's more since we're nearing Valentine's day for every 1000 peso worth of food purchase at Veggie Guys you will get this yummiest cake for free. And the promo period will run from February 14-16.
Vegan Chocolate Mountain
Aside from all that, they have more than a dozens of food choices for everyone to enjoy and indulge in.
Veggie Guys Menu


To know more about Veggie Guys follow their Social Media accountsπŸ‘‡:
Open Daily, check out their Store HoursπŸ‘‡
πŸ•°️Tuesday to Sunday 10 AM - 10 PM
πŸ“§veggieguysph@gmail.com
πŸ“ŒMalingap Central Food Hall, 40 Malingap Street, Teachers Village, Quezon City.


Rating:
Food: πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
Variety: πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
Price:πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
Ambiance: πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
Service: πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Definitely, Veggie Guys is a well-recommended food place. I am already recommending this to my friends to a more healthier and delicious living make sure you have Veggie Guys on your list of healthy, delicious but affordable food, more than you can think of. If you're in for a healthier choice then you should definitely choose Veggie Guys .


17 comments:

  1. Oh my God this food looks so delicious so yummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Everybody,
      My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
      First name......
      Middle name.....
      2) Gender:.........
      3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
      4) Loan Duration:.........
      5) Country:.........
      6) Home Address:.........
      7) Mobile Number:.........
      8) Email address..........
      9) Monthly Income:.....................
      10) Occupation:...........................
      11)Which site did you here about us.....................
      Thanks and Best Regards.
      Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. The crispy veggie pata looks amazing! Love all of the colorful photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for appreciating my raw pics, and yes the Crisp Veggie Pata is wonderful!

      Delete
  3. Looks delicious. I'm heading to a vegan festival tomorrow and I can't wait to discover new plant-based meal ideas to add to my rotation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that festival seems so nice, I would love to have that in our place.

      Delete
  4. Wow! These Foods looks so unique and delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. and nutritious as well because it's all plant based.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All this food looks amazing. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    Plus, getting it running is as simple as 1, 2, 3!

    This is how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose affiliate products you want to promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and up-sell your affiliate products on it's own!

    Are you ready to start making money?

    You can test-drive the system for yourself risk free...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I will surely to visit this VEGGIE GUYS in Quezon. The food looks yummy and it makes me feel hungry Lol! but right now I'am focus on my losing weight :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great article. This is something that made me think of my plans this 2020. Thanks for sharing. I learned a lot from you again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, the food at the place looks super delicious and divine! I would love to go to Quezon City to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am getting so close to getting meat out of my life. Finding places in other cities that help me on this adventure is great! Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAS, more power to tasty, healthy vegetarian food! This place looks like it has food to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my this all looks so good! And the fact that it’s actually nutritious too makes it even better

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

If you want a milkier Milk Tea, Then Try TeaMi!

Being a Milk Tea fan, and being able to try almost all milk tea brands in the market right now, it's been hard to distinguis...