Sunday, August 25, 2019

"Angel Has Fallen" (Gerard Butler) Movie Review

ctto: SM Cinema
If you're a fan of action-packed movies, then you should not let this one pass. The 3rd installment of the "Fallen" series, Mike Banning is back in action and of course, my husband and I wouldn't miss it for the world. From the first Fallen, Olympus has Fallen in 2013 and London Has Fallen in 2016, our favorite modern-day Hero without a cape is back. Angel Has Fallen was released last August 21, 2019, here in the Philippines.

Starring Gerard Butler and Morgan Freeman as the new President of the United States, from being the Speaker of the House in Olympus has Fallen to Vice President in London Has Fallen and now the President and Mike Banning still the trusted buddy of the new President.

The plot of the movie has always been good ever since the first installment. The Cinematography is good but you will have to be patient as there's a lot of night scenes at the earlier phase of the movie, as in the literally dark scenes that you may ask just like me "where are those people?", understandable that it happens at night, I don't know if it's my eyes, the cinema or the movie. But the good thing is they make it up on the latter part.

Trust, Betrayal, Family, Friendship, Faith and your Stand to what you believe in are the main points of this movie. Trust has been the biggest issue in this movie (trying my best not to spoil it🤐). It's for you to find out who will you trust, who they trust and who betrayed who's trust.
This installment will give you a background on Mike Banning's origin, and how he came who he is now since the first two films focus on how he will save the President and the first family, now it will be to save his family and his own life. This time it is more about Banning and not just the President anymore. This movie will keep your heart pumping up to the last scene. What you will have to expect is some scenes are predictable, like you will already know what will happen next or who did what. But still, Angel Has Fallen will never disappoint you with the action scenes, turn of events, and the story itself. Surely Dad's, Grandpa's, brothers and Gals who love action, thrilling movies. Heroic bloodshed plus Military fiction in one film.

The moral of the movie are:
  • You cannot trust anybody else than yourself. 
  • You'll do everything and whatever it takes for your family, even though it will cost you your own happiness.
  • The family will always be family, regardless of your distance. The family will always be your last resort and the last place you will go home to.
  • If you know and have what is True, then you'll never go wrong and you'll always be right whatever the circumstances may be. 
I hope I never spoil too much of this movie to you😇. So if you're looking for a good movie to watch this weekend, G!, and reserve your tickets now at your favorite movie house nationwide. 





ctto: Wikipedia

18 comments:

  1. Nice review.

    Continue doing this. Thing Guys.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really curious who you are haha! thanks for visiting our blog :)

      Delete
  2. Wow. Love the moral lessons of the movie. Thinking of watching it na tuloy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go! You'll never regret watching it, great with your guy buddy who loves action movies.

      Delete
  3. I haven't watched this movie yet but I see that the morals are easily to relate with specially on the topic about family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what, I don't think I've seen the first two movies. Where was I??? HAHAHA! But I'll check them out for sure. Maybe do some p i r a c y, you know, and get myself a copy. Just kidding--not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched this movie yet. I would like to watch this movie. That was really helpful review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that you guys enjoyed the movie (and the trilogy) - I haven't seen them yet but now it's on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an interesting movie. Probably got to watch the previous two first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't watched this movie. Through this review I should watch it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very timely! I'm going to the cinema tomorrow and I can't decide which movie to watch. Thanks for not spoiling the details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sakto, gusto ko paman din manood ng movie bukas. Will consider watching this instead. Thanks for the good review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you made me curious about the past Fallen movies. I will definitely watch them because of this review.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not a fan of action films and am really impressed that you can actually learn lessons from them. Would probably have to start from the first two installments before seeing this one. But i am surely curious. I mean Gerard Butler is a hottie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to watch this movie too! I'll wait for this one sa Netflix 😂

    ReplyDelete
  14. Been so long since ny wife and I saw a movie. Not really into action genre but this particular one seems interesting, especially with the moral takeaways you included.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I watched all the 3 series. And I can say that I love the first 2 movies. I enjoyed all the action and fight scenes on the first 2 compared here. But then stiĺl I love the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a person who loves action films! I think it would've been nice to see a review about the quality of action you'll get from the film as well, hehe

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

If you want a milkier Milk Tea, Then Try TeaMi!

Being a Milk Tea fan, and being able to try almost all milk tea brands in the market right now, it's been hard to distinguis...