Saturday, March 14, 2015

You & I @ 50's Diner

March 14, 2015


My husband has ordered YOU and I (Yes! That's the name of this food); It's a deep-fried breaded ground beef and ground chicken, topped with tartar and mayo sauce ala Croquet, as stated on their menu :).
You & I at 110 pesos

The price of You and I is 110 pesos, big servings for a minimal cost. I think this is already good for 2 or 3 persons if you're not hungry:).

The taste is fine, the ground beef and chicken was delicious and compact with thick meat. For meat lovers this is a must try! What my husband didn't like about it is the smell since he's not into Indian like cuisine since it's somehow similar to Kebab's and all, it has that strong smell when you start to take a bite. I like the taste though my husband doesn't.

So what's the verdict?

Cash worth? Well if we'll base it on the serving size and how thick and rich the meat is definitely, this is very much affordable for 110 pesos plus the fresh veggies alongside it, plus the crispy and delicious fries, you will get the best value for your money for this.

For meat lovers out there, whether you want chicken or beef, this is a Must Try for you!
50's Diner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

If you want a milkier Milk Tea, Then Try TeaMi!

Being a Milk Tea fan, and being able to try almost all milk tea brands in the market right now, it's been hard to distinguis...