Saturday, October 12, 2019

Goodness in Every Scoop has arrived at SM North Edsa Annex

⚠Loooooooooooooong post ahead but very yummy! 🀀🀀🀀


Papa Diddi's Handcrafted Ice Cream Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Our family is a fan of Ice Cream even before my husband and I got kids we're a frickin fan of Ice Cream! Especially when it's raining that's the time that we will really look for ice cream anywhere our feet will take us. Hubby likes any tropical fruit flavors like avocado and mango, while I want my ice cream to be either strawberries or avocado, or anything as long as it has fresh fruits and not just artificial flavors. While our 2 kids loved ice creams with toppings and they loved candies on top.

Our love for ice cream never ends with one flavor or one brand that is why it is always nice to discover a new Ice Cream brand to love.
And we were glad that finally, we found Papa Diddi's Handcrafted Ice Cream.

The famous Ice Cream store in Maginhawa Quezon City has now arrived at the biggest mall in the North area, we can now celebrate our love for Ice Cream at the Upper Ground Floor of SM North Edsa Annex.
 Papa Diddi's - UG, SM North Edsa Annex located in in front of Zark's Burger and Wendy's
What is a Handcrafted Ice Cream? For those who didn't know and as the word handcrafted implies, everything is made by hand. With Papa Diddi's their Ice Creams are made from fresh and natural ingredients are all manually done, one by one, made by hand and made with love. "Homegrown, Handcrafted, Hand-Packed." 
ctto Papa Diddi's
It's our first time trying Papa Diddi's Handcrafted Ice Cream, well I know, I've been a late bloomer for Papa Diddi's but it is never too late to try. When I've heard that a lot of people have already tried this Ice Cream before I was really shooked and felt awkward as well. Why didn't we tried this before? When we've been a frequent visitor in Maginhawa?!? I was really like, Whattt?!?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Why!
Good thing it is now closer to us, and since SM North Edsa has been our second home hahaha (sorry our bunso #ZekydGreat felt like SM is really his home😁).

Variety. Papa Diddi's Handcrafted Ice Cream has different kinds of flavors. Let me just share with you what I've learned with Papa Diddi's, I get to know that their flavors always have reasons and meanings why a specific flavor has been created. Just like for their September's flavor of the month, the WHITE SEED, it is A rice flavored ice cream made to show support to our local farmers, "meant to honor the rice farmers as they have been in the news lately and need all the support!".
As for SM North Edsa Annex branch of Papa Diddi's, they have the varieties below when we visit to their kiosk (Please take NOTE that: since the flavors of Papa Diddi's Handcrafted Ice Cream changed from time to time, especially that they have been releasing their monthly flavors. And flavors may vary, depending on the local supplies of ingredients to make their handcrafted ice cream.).

Best Seller! Really a Must Try!
CHOCOLATE &/OR COFFEE FLAVORS

2nd to my favorite Chocolate flavor ❤❤



MILK &/OR CHEESE FLAVORS





 SURPRISING FLAVORS
My Favorite❤❤❤







Have your pick yet? Or still undecided? Well don't you worry because when you drop by at their kiosks you can have a free taste of their ice cream flavors, so you'll know what's the best flavor to buy. And if it's your first time like us, you can never go wrong with their BESTSELLER, the TRES LECHES, a symphony of 3 types of milk, carabao, condense and coconut milk.

And aside from their normal ice cream scoops you also have the option to put on a topping for your ice cream, either a cookie, biscuits, chocolates, marshmallows and colored candies(for sure kids will loveπŸ˜‰. Or why not make it an ice cream sandwich, with your own choice of 2 homemade cookiesπŸͺ. Oh, my heart is exploding just by sharing with you our first-time experience.

my 1st cup of Papa Diddi's Handcrafted Ice Cream in Tres Leches, Davao meets Bicol and Tsokolate de Cagayan
Aside from their scoops in a cup, they also have Single Serve, Pint, and Gallon sizes for taking out and deliveries. 

Taste? I was amazed! I've mentioned we're a family of Ice Cream lovers, We are not professional ice-cream reviewers but we should know when it's really good. On my first scoop, believe it or not, this is one of the ice creams that made me close my eyes while enjoying my first scoop. The feeling was real! This one is the ice cream that I won't regret sharing with my friends and families. The taste was not too sweet that it is really good for my diabetic clan, less sugar means more ice cream! It is rich in flavors, just the right texture for the right creaminess, but not too sweet. The combination of flavors does not go overboard if there were 2 combinations of ingredients, you will taste both flavors with no exaggeration. 
Plus the fact that they have this advocacy to help local farms, gardens, and markets all over the country, which made me want to love this brand more. I also love how innovative Papa Diddi's Handcrafted Ice Cream can be that they can adjust and make different flavors of ice cream to help more and more and more people in the country and even keep up with today's trending events and news, very nice!

Trivia: Remember when there was like overflowing Mango supplies in the Philippines, what Papa Diddi's Handcrafted Ice Cream do was, they make different combination of flavors with Mango in it so they could help the Mango farms/farmers with their overflowing supply. 

Price? I'm a budgetarian Mom and I always make sure that I don't just spend less but I am always taking into consideration the value for our hard-earned money. Considering the taste, the dedication and "literal" hard work gave to make this ice cream, and the advocacy to help others and not just grow their business this is a very affordable ice cream for us. 

Papa Diddi's Handcrafted Ice Cream is located at the Upper Ground floor of SM North Edsa Annex (in front of Zark's Burger and Wendy's), while they also have different stores around the metro πŸ‘‡. 
To know more about Papa Diddi's Handcrafted Ice cream follow their Social Media accountsπŸ‘‡:

But wait there's more!
If you want to enjoy the perks of being firstπŸ₯‡, SUBSCRIBE NOW for Papa Diddi's Pint Club and have 2 Pints of NEW and EXCLUSIVE flavors from Papa Diddi's delivered at your doorsteps Monthly! Philippines first ever ice cream subscription service. Now you can get homemade small-batch pints in 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months subscriptions.

To Subscribe:

And to my surprise, yes they do deliver ice cream right at your doorsteps. Why am I surprised? Because whenever we want to have ice cream at home, some will say they don't deliver ice creams for the reason that it will melt on the way.

To have your Papa Diddi's Handcrafted Ice Cream delivered.
You can find them at Food Panda, Grab food and Honest Bee.

Drooling already, check more photos below and don't forget to share this postπŸ˜‰.





Rating:
Taste: πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
Variety: πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
Price: πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
Overall Papa Diddi's Handcrafted Ice Cream in SM North Edsa got an overall rating of πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™. 

26 comments:

  1. omg I would love to try all of these flavors! The ice cream looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great ice cream parlor. i would definitely try the tres leches. thanks for sharing.

    Joy at The Joyous Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roasted coconut flavour? I would love to try that out- it must be as sweet as coconut is. Anyway, I would also enjoy a scoop of chocolate ice cream. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their chocolate ice cream was superb, but I love their spicy chocolate ice cream it's the best for me. Imagine having an ice cream in a sweet but there's a kick of spiciness

      Delete
  4. OMG, Handmade ice cream! I am so in! I really want to try the Double Jeopardy, it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Double jeopardy was a sweetheart, I super love that flavor too

      Delete
  5. This sounds delicious! I am a big fan of ice cream. Never heard of this kind before but WOW so many flavors and looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so fantastic! And what a selection of flavors. I love when people do fun things with their flavors rather than just having the standards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love places that make homemade foods and do it well. There's a lot of authenticity missing from food these days so it's great that this ice cream shop exists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right about that, in there days of fast food invasion you can never really tell if the food your eating is fresh or not

      Delete
  8. Those look like really delicious flavours and I love ice cream with fruit too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes and the fruits used in those ice cream are all fresh from the farms to really help our farmers

      Delete
  9. I soooo love ice cream. Kakaintriga pano ang pagawa ng handcrafted ice cream. But this is worth looking into. With Manila traffic, it's a relief to know they deliver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do it mano mano, no machine daw tlga kaya nakakak amaze, work of love talaga ang ice cream na to :)

      Delete
  10. It's amazing to know that the ice cream is handmade. I love ice cream to and this looks like something I'd try if I had a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Na-try ko na yung ice cream nila sa Maginhawa branch. And yes, masarap talaga! Good to know that they have a branch na rin sa mall. Buti malapit pa rin sa amin hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I looooove ice cream.I wanna try it too and it's very interesting to taste since handmade.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how local the ice cream names are! But.. my bad to see this at this ungodly hour. Now I'm craving haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am one big choco lover and I'm sure I would love this. I hope they branch out here in the province. This is great since it's a little cheaper than those ice cream shops we have here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to try the surprising flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the first thing I'm hearing about this ice cream and I'm very curious. I love their advocacy and I'm pretty convinced that their flavors taste amazing. Might want to check out their makati branch since I'm closer to that one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mukang masarap ah. Sm north lang branch?

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

If you want a milkier Milk Tea, Then Try TeaMi!

Being a Milk Tea fan, and being able to try almost all milk tea brands in the market right now, it's been hard to distinguis...