Thursday, May 30, 2019

Baking Powder B.B Deep Cleansing Foam by Etude House is Amazing.

Part of my daily morning routine after completing my night shift is washing my face with this new found favorite - Baking Powder B.B Deep Cleansing Foam by Etude House.
Baking Powder B.B Deep Cleansing Foam by Etude House
Been using this for more than 2 weeks now and I can say the result was satisfying. I noticed my breakouts have stopped from getting worse (having problem with breakouts due to stress for months now🤫), it dries up the acne on my face and even lightens dark spots on it. Bought this in Shopee PH just to try if it works. And thank God it incredibly works for me, and now I'm loving it❤️. Check out my before and after photos below👇.
Before using B.B Deep Cleansing Foam by Etude House #freshness
After washing my face with B.B Deep Cleansing Foam by Etude House #freshness

Aside from that freshly feel after using this facial foam, I also notice that my skin is not too oily anymore. It doesn't feel sticky as well. When I say fresh I mean fresh, really really fresh. Especially these days when it's too hot in the morning and then suddenly rain will fall in the afternoon or evening.
I've been using this 3 times a day, morning, noon and nighttime before I get to work. That's it! And the freshness is real, so how many times have I've mentioned fresh?!?🤭

But don't get me wrong here peeps, aside from using B.B Deep Cleansing Foam by Etude House as my facial foam, I still have a couple of things to use for my face as my daily regimen (will write in a separate post), cause as mentioned previously I've been having problems with my breakouts lately. And also, I didn't say that my acne's are totally gone. I still have a few but not to the extent that I call it a breakout. Let's just say what's left would be just the result of lack of sleep due to night shift schedules. 

Sharing with you my latest pic just as of today before I finish this blog and go to sleep. No filter, No HD, just me and my eyebags and the face washed by B.B Deep Cleansing Foam by Etude House.
05.30.2019 8:25am.

Goodnight guys!
Happy Reading😁

And if you like this post, guys, please be generous to:
Visit our website: TeamRyCe Road3ps
Follow us on IG: @teamryceroad3ps
Like: TeamRyce Road3ps Facebook page
Tweet & Follow: TeamRYCE Road3ps



#NotSponsored #EtudeHousePH #BakingPowderbyEtudeHousereview

1 comment:

  1. This looks really good, I have not seen this product before but will be looking out for it

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

If you want a milkier Milk Tea, Then Try TeaMi!

Being a Milk Tea fan, and being able to try almost all milk tea brands in the market right now, it's been hard to distinguis...